Best Christmas Presents Ever/What You Want for Christmas...

Chute55uk":2cfd06ha said:
ive kind of tricked my wife into buying me a smyniz frame(strech cruiser) she thinks it was my mate who suggested that she buys one for me but in reality i got him to stage it. i feel guilty but cant wait as its going to be "hidden" in his garage but i will be putting bits on it over the coming weeks :LOL:

Laughed a lot, your a bad bad man!

cyfa2809":hhywyhw6 said:
Chute55uk":hhywyhw6 said:
ive kind of tricked my wife into buying me a smyniz frame(strech cruiser) she thinks it was my mate who suggested that she buys one for me but in reality i got him to stage it. i feel guilty but cant wait as its going to be "hidden" in his garage but i will be putting bits on it over the coming weeks :LOL:

Laughed a lot, your a bad bad man!
Now I feel even worse, it turned up today and looks fooling awesome (from the pics my mate sent) I'm gonna have to sell my felt cruiser and give her the money to ease my pain

dbmtb":ro12j16a said:
All I want for Christmas is to hold my own bloody Christmas, at our house - instead of what the wife insists we do year in year out with her side of the family.

It's not a lot to ask.

be careful what you wish for, had exactly the same situation and no amount of reason would change it, until this year. the bastards are now coming to us and im doing all of the cooking :evil: :evil: :evil:

Yup same here.got 15 of them boxing day.as for precise ...well I'd like one of the petaminxes that mf8 make-they are 140 quid so if anyone is feeling generous.....-.

Attachments

• petaminx_snake.jpg
    petaminx_snake.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 196
Sorry to turn this topic all smutty, but all i would like for christmas this year (or wish for christmas), is a massive box, from which Belinda Stewart Wilson (wills mum from the inbetweeners) jumps out, that would be a perfect christmas for me :D :D :D :D :D

Attachments

• 936full-belinda-stewart--wilson.jpg
    936full-belinda-stewart--wilson.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 160
Back