Mavic GP4 tub rims on Shimano Dura Ace (7700) DT Spokes

NakedGav

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Mavic GP4 tub rims on 28h Shimano Dura Ace (7700) hubs with DT spokes

NOS hubs and rims built up a few years back as “best” cross race wheels but I could never quite bring myself to use them off road. As a result they’re sat unused and as much as I like to stare longingly at them I think it’s time they moved to a new home.
The hubs are immaculate and still as smooth as the day they were lifted from the box by my wheel builder, the rims still have all the coating on and an unmarked braking surface.
They do have glue on the mounting surface where a pair of tubs were fitted and removed, this obviously upsets the pristine look a little but actually helps in terms of mounting future tubs.
There are a couple of marks on the top edge of one rim which I think are from the building process, I have tried to show these as best I can in the photos. Also one of the Mavic red labels has a slight scuff on it.
The original Dura Ace skewers are also included although these have been used and so show some marks on the outer faces, though not as bad as the pictures make it look, the logos are still intact and complete though.
All pictures can be seen HERE

Priced at £175 collected from Nottingham
Due to the value and condition of these I'd prefer collection/meet up but I am willing to post at cost.

Back