Ed's Christmas Curmudgeon Ride - 16th December 2012

Thanks for the responses chaps, let's stick to the 16th and I'll make limber with my schedule.

ededwards":19cpoj87 said:
Thanks for the responses chaps, let's stick to the 16th and I'll make limber with my schedule.

Nice one Ed , looking forward to it. The good thing now is I have a nice route sorted for a future FoD road ride, taking in some fine roads ;)

My god, just read the OP again (just as well) as not only did I think the ride was on Saturday, I also thought it was this Saturday ! Good news can still make next Sunday , bad news have a gap in this weekends riding now !

theredchili":193u5zbf said:
My god, just read the OP again (just as well) as not only did I think the ride was on Saturday, I also thought it was this Saturday ! Good news can still make next Sunday , bad news have a gap in this weekends riding now !

I am sure you can fill it with some epic riding !! :cool:

daj":1ll416ld said:
theredchili":1ll416ld said:

I am sure you can fill it with some epic riding !! :cool:

Mate , think I've lost the plot , I can just imagine turning up at the big dogs on the wrong day and wrong weekend.

Re: .

Grannygrinder":3be8f920 said:
Sorry folks but work commitments mean i can't make it :(

Dont worry Mike was never expecting you too !! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: (Joke!!) :cool:

Ok chaps, further developments.

In order to give a true Christmas flavour, we'll start and finish at The Crown Inn in Woolhope (ample parking available) http://www.crowninnwoolhope.co.uk/index.php with a traditional roast available for us at 2 p.m. (I'm sure there is a vegetarian alternative although I failed to ask). Cost is £11 or £15 for two courses, £18 for three. No problem if this isn't popular but if you don't fancy the lunch then let me know and I'll let the pub know. The Annual West Midlands Annual Awards (held annually) will be made at the pub. Which serves HPA, beer of the gods.

For those that would prefer a warm up from my house, please drop me a PM but be advised that it is straight up and over Haugh Woods to the start and then back again while full of roast.

Back