stupid things we buy

alanf

Senior Retro Guru
and the manufacturer is laughing at us for doing it!

resealable sandwich bags with a sticky seal! yeah great idea in practice but the moment you peel open the bag and attempt to slide your sarnies in you contaminate the sticky seal and it wont seal DOH!
my daughter says their great and promtly showed me how good they are by using two bags to put my sarnies in :facepalm: no wonder we use a lot of them!
what ever happened to wrapping your sarnies in silver foil? at least when your done eating you had a nice little ball of foil you could bounce off the apprentices head :LOL:

alanf":20kxvjp2 said:
at least when your done eating you had a nice little ball of foil you could bounce off the apprentices head :LOL:

Someone called Alan posting a message in which apprentices are being picked on at work? Sorry, but it looks like your cover's been blown, Lord Sugar.... ;)

David

Just use a bread bag

Stupid crap we buy ?
Those little bottles of chemicals that smell of summer breeze ,or shit on a stick

No wonder wifey needs an inhaler

I have used those plastic bags you get on the fruit & veg at Tesco.

Doesn't cost a penny and to balance my carbon footprint :facepalm: I don't put my fruit & veg in the bags!

David B":340shcyt said:
alanf":340shcyt said:
at least when your done eating you had a nice little ball of foil you could bounce off the apprentices head :LOL:

Someone called Alan posting a message in which apprentices are being picked on at work? Sorry, but it looks like your cover's been blown, Lord Sugar.... ;)

David

I am guessing the f stands for Fructose.

Latest posts

Back