Mercian King of Mercia - Retro Content!

That is an absolutely stunning bike! Love it. Yesteryear pictures are great too. Thanks for them.

earlier I was sorting out my stock and found these

SAM_1912.jpg

SAM_1911.jpg

and thought of you, those Suntour ones look somewhat out of place. Better than the pictures look. £25 posted (Please forgive my shameless plug :oops: )

great stuff, takes me back to those city centre criteriums, anyone do Barnsley in the mid 80's? through the uphill finish right turn down a hill, right turn into a paved shopping area complete with concrete benches not barriered off! Sadly they are all gone due to Sunday trading, thanks for the post.
PS needs a Rolls saddle to complete, also try campyoldy for toeclips NOS if you decide on clips and straps.

Almost complete now, just looking for some record pedals now.

Recent 'finishing touches' include Campagnolo gear levers and crank caps, along with a nice shiny new chain!

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

absolutely gorgeous - that's a credit to you, superb job. just needs the saddle to 'shine' up a bit, looks a bit dull compared to the rest of the bike. Love that frame colour, works a treat.

FINNEY1973":29sg0an5 said:
absolutely gorgeous - that's a credit to you, superb job. just needs the saddle to 'shine' up a bit, looks a bit dull compared to the rest of the bike. Love that frame colour, works a treat.

Thanks!

Yes, it does look pretty good now in the pictures, I have a different seat post to put on (still aero though - but it was free!) and am hoping to bag some record pedals tonight.... Watch this space...

Back