Rush Magazine (MBUK Side Project) and Grip Magazine Covers

heavyp

Retro Guru
Does anyone have the scans or magazines to view or ever for sale ?

It was a side project from MBUK heres the front cover for a reminder.

main.php

That's really interesting, I haven't encountered this before. It was a Downhill variant of MBUK, I take it?. Saying that, wasn't MBUK moving away from XC into early Freeride/Downhill at this time anyway?.

RustyGold":3t7abc2d said:
That's really interesting, I haven't encountered this before. It was a Downhill variant of MBUK, I take it?. Saying that, wasn't MBUK moving away from XC into early Freeride/Downhill at this time anyway?.

All good I found what I was looking for they only did 3 issues, a quick email to my old man and he found them along with grip magazine and every dirt from issue 1 to the present day

heavyp":34jl6ql4 said:
RustyGold":34jl6ql4 said:

All good I found what I was looking for they only did 3 issues, a quick email to my old man and he found them along with grip magazine and every dirt from issue 1 to the present day

Christmas come early then? :LOL: Nice find, Nice Find indeed.

I recently bought issue 2 of Rush on ebay. The writing is not up to much but the pictures are cool :)

I have all 3 issues of Grip (also an ebay purchase lol) far far better a magazine.

It does bug me though that i'm buying them all again....for more than i paid the firt time :LOL:

Re:

ChrisBrown81":i3za66ly said:
I recently bought issue 2 of Rush on ebay. The writing is not up to much but the pictures are cool :)

I have all 3 issues of Grip (also an ebay purchase lol) far far better a magazine.

They only did 3 issues of Grip magazine? I know I've got a couple of them, didnt realise they were that rare?

Re:

I have my original issue of Rush. My 15 minutes of fame as I made the cover and a nice article inside with all of my then riding buddies!
Yellow Super V at The Hollow just outside of Yeovil in Somerset...ah the good ol' days!!

Just found these out ☺️

Have all 3 of the Rush but cant find the other, sure i had more Grip magazines too. 20210327_123606.jpg 20210327_123633.jpg

Back