Ed's Christmas Curmudgeon Ride - 16th December 2012

Rode the 32 mile route today and was fine even if the roads were icy and filthy in places. The far too many beers last night did hinder somewhat though - I still don't feel right - but mean that 'a night in The Carrots' simply doesn't cut it as an excuse not to ride!

ededwards":226kdr82 said:
Rode the 32 mile route today and was fine even if the roads were icy and filthy in places. The far too many beers last night did hinder somewhat though - I still don't feel right - but mean that 'a night in The Carrots' simply doesn't cut it as an excuse not to ride!

How did my filth taste Ed? :LOL:

The route is excellent , well worth the trip gents :cool:

Chaps

Something has come up that means I might struggle to make the 16th (I should emphasise 'might') so I thought I'd ask if there is any possibility of looking at Saturday 22nd or Sunday 23rd?

What do you think? If the concensus is that is too close to Christmas then we'll need to stick to the 16th but I need to ask!

I cannot make the 22nd/23rd, but i'm happy to miss out if you need to change the date.I will get out this weekend either way

Thanks

Same here. Probably going for a bit of a pedal on the weekend 15/16 anyway (Family get together that weekend)

oh no !!!

I cant really commit to the weekend before Christmas :cry:

Back