Look clipless pedals F ARC grey 1990s period £19 ono

Thanks for the info! I doubt you'll get £89 for it atm though, as chainreaction has it on sale for 72 or something.

russmeyer":2mj959bd said:
Thanks for the info! I doubt you'll get £89 for it atm though, as chainreaction has it on sale for 72 or something.

I just looked and all they have is a 2009 model with the flower design on it?

Mine is the 2011/2012 model, and blue, and importantly no flowers!! ;)

I'd pay more for a newer model without flowers, wouldn't you?! ;)

Cost me £120 and is unused so £89 seems pretty fair? Will take a very near offer though :)

Thanks!

He he, obviously flower removal technology adds to the value (forcing myself not to make tasteless joke about deflowering). Good luck with your sale anyway. I'm in Sweden and we just had about a foot of snow where I live so I've kind of lost focus on road bikes and accessories. Even though your helmet's adjustable, I doubt it'll fit over a thick wooly hat... :)

russmeyer":2x6ddsbu said:
He he, obviously flower removal technology adds to the value (forcing myself not to make tasteless joke about deflowering). Good luck with your sale anyway. I'm in Sweden and we just had about a foot of snow where I live so I've kind of lost focus on road bikes and accessories. Even though your helmet's adjustable, I doubt it'll fit over a thick wooly hat... :)

De-flowering hey!?

Yeah thats whats awesome about the kask up n down fit system... I have a pretty big head (size L/XL in hats), it's cold here right now (not Sweden cold, but still cold for us non-Vikings!) and I wear a thick fleece hat under my K10, just wind on less clicks and fit is perfect!

Only reason for sale is it's left over from our club, we bought a few the same colour so we can look pro on the road haha!

Back