Coda Magic Cranks

Burt Young

Retro Newbie
It's come to the time where I'm starting to sell off some of my bike kit. I don't really need to sell these but they're sitting around doing nothing so thought why not.....

Anyways here goes:

Included are 2 Coda Magic cranks. Currently the drive side has a 32 tooth Salsa ring on it, however I do have the original triple (please see pic) Also included is the bottom bracket shell, the two special crank bolts and the installation tool needed.

The cranks turn smoothly and the bearings turn smootly. There are no cracks whatsoever. I could go on about how good these cranks are but we all know that these cranks are the daddy.

Here's a pic:

http://www.gk007a0336.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/DSCN0791.JPG

And here's a link to the mtbr reviews (to save you googling)

http://www.mtbr.com/reviews/oldercranks/product_20752.shtml

PM me your offers. I don't have to sell these but will accept what I think they're worth. If I don't get any offers, or any decent offers I might put them on ebay, so you could wait for that and take a risk. But then again I might just keep them above the mantlepiece :cool:

I'm located in the Bristol area but work from Portsmouth, London and Warwick fairly often (if that helps anyone with postage)

I can take as many high res pics as needed, pm me if you need/want me to.

O, and the numbering on the crank arms is: C9HC 175.0 6218 and C9HC 175.0 6214 - doesn't mean anything to me but might do to one of you guys?

Didn't sell on ebay, bidding reached £90 which was a few quid off my reserve :roll:

Nevermind, I'll keep them lying around a bit longer and relist or put them on a bike come April :D

I've given up on my retro singlespeed build - was too hard/expensive to find the parts that I wanted so I've gone and bought one of those Inbreds from on one :LOL:

More due to laziness than anything else, so these cranks are up for sale again. I'll upload some photos tommorow (the original link won't work any more)

Also up for sale will be a Kona Fire Mountain frame from 1989 with a mean paint job and whatever else I have knocking about (I seem to remember having an XT U brake from 1985, some Deore 2 levers and some Klein all in one stem/bar combo but I'll need to dig them out!)

I'd like to see these get good use, but if I don't get an acceptable offer I may list them on ebay, or might just leave them for another year untill I get around to building up the Kona :shock:

Back