Intense Tazer HT...now finished (pic heavy update on page 3)

Cheers mate. I just need to get a replacement decal for the none drive side sorted out due to the cable guide bringing the wrong place.

The graphics were done by a company called Slik Graphics. They did a great job too. The guy was a bit slow coming back to me, but nice enough.

02gf74":2znl4cml said:
nice.

did you not try to smooth the surface yourself?

I did think about it, but I decided against it as it has had a heavy shot blast already and would be done again. I'll just live with it for now.

Should be ready to collect from the bike shop on Tuesday; dropped it in o have the bb, head tube and disc mounts faced.

I recently got a Tazer HT myself, one of the dreambikes of the past. Wanted only the frame, ended up paying 440 EUR for the entire bike because it seemed a too good of a deal and I knew I could sell the remaining parts. The frame is in a very good condition, I mean just the regular scratches, but nothing serious. It's a black medium one and it's good because I don't quite like red Intenses anyway; I'd rather have them silver, grey or black.

My question is if you people know if there were any large Tazer HTs. I have never seen one and I just fought through 60 pages of Pinkbike pictures.

My build will be with a black Minute fork, blue King headset, AC stem, Pro Taper or Easton EA70 bars, XTR M950 cranks with MRP's, Dura Ace rear derailleur with XTR M950 lever, Hope XC Ti hubs (blue in the rear, black in the front), Mavic EX721 in silver, DX pedals and Maxxis rubber. I'm not sure about the brakes. Original team ones were 4-pot XT's, but I have some XTR M965 calipers with first generation Saint levers that seem to be pretty fine. I also need to find a proper seatpost that isn't too expensive.

Cheers!
Mx

There were two.different sizes available, I think one may have been smaller than 16.5. All of the ones that I have come across seem to be 16.5.

So no longer ones for taller people... Thanks for clearing that up! Maybe on some custom order that would've been possible.

Mx

I've finally got round to ordering a 12mm axle and conversion kit for my rear Hope Bulb which should be here in the next day or two so I may be able to finally ride it!

Which will be nice after the free hub on my SX disintegrated.

Back