peer guardian

I may mot have made myself clear :oops:

At present I do not download anything that hasn't been paid for I.E. iTunes

I have no plans to drill the internet downloading films etc

It was more of a protection Q really.

Not really "down wit da kidz" when it comes to the internet!

M

[/i]

letmetalktomark":3cf6kehf said:

[/i]

Then you don't need any of that stuff then.....Peerguardian is just for those partaking in the 'other' type of downloading.

neilll":nwx7wpe4 said:
letmetalktomark":nwx7wpe4 said:

[/i]

Then you don't need any of that stuff then.....Peerguardian is just for those partaking in the 'other' type of downloading.

ditto

letmetalktomark":154024g6 said:
Cheers Chaps!

Wrong end of another stick! :oops:

Thank you for your help :D

M

who is your isp and what exactly do you want to do then if not downloading anything not paid for then not got anything to worry about as your isp wont be interested in your traffic unless it is exceptionally high

computerbitz":3lnx1blb said:
letmetalktomark":3lnx1blb said:
Cheers Chaps!

Wrong end of another stick! :oops:

Thank you for your help :D

M

who is your isp and what exactly do you want to do then if not downloading anything not paid for then not got anything to worry about as your isp wont be interested in your traffic unless it is exceptionally high

I think it was my understanding of what a peer guardian was - I.E. I thought it might have been an add on to normal computer security :?

letmetalktomark":3nviar5w said:
I think it was my understanding of what a peer guardian was - I.E. I thought it might have been an add on to normal computer security :?

Nope, not at all...PeerGuardian is purely a 'Black Hat' toy for people trying (it doesn't work very well) to avoid detection for downloading (as a general rule) copyrighted material.

Back