Urban RetroBike tour around London - Saturday 1st Dec 2012

Sorry fellas, going to have to cancel tomorrow, I have come down with a nasty virus :(

Spent the day on the couch dosing up with sudafed and honey and lemons, but to no avail....absolutely gutted :(

Double gutted

Double gutted, it was your suggestion that I float the idea here on the Forum way back in September.
You never know, you might wake in the morning full recovered, if not I'm sure you will be with us in spirit. ➡️
Get well soon.

Re: Double gutted

PurleySquire":3km0yfq7 said:
Double gutted, it was your suggestion that I float the idea here on the Forum way back in September.
You never know, you might wake in the morning full recovered, if not I'm sure you will be with us in spirit. ➡️
Get well soon.

Cheers Mark.

If I do feel better, I'll be on the train in the morning. I've been looking forward to this since you first mentioned it.

warpedboy2":8cuu2wmb said:
Sorry fellas, going to have to cancel tomorrow, I have come down with a nasty virus :(

Spent the day on the couch dosing up with sudafed and honey and lemons, but to no avail....absolutely gutted :(

WHAT !!!!! and i thought you northners were tough :roll:

just have to be us southern softys that carry the retrobike flag then ay ;)

Mick :D

Oooops sorry mate, didnt mean all that about folk from ooop north ;)
see you in the morning then ok ... just poke your head out when you get to HH :D

Mick :)

Bloody freezing out there this morning :shock: but there is a bit of blue sky showing through :cool: so hopefully it will warm up by a few degrees at least !!
see you at east croydon :D

Mick :)

Back