STS road version

Almost finished (spd pedals are missing..) :

sts74.jpg

sts75.jpg

:cool:

Raleighracer":ii5jgiap said:
That's awesome, what's it ride like? :cool:

I haven't rode a lot with it, but I found it very very stiff, and soft in the same time, hard to describe...

Its weight is 10Kg. ;)

10kg, that impressive :cool:

I always found single speed very direct, and full suspension the opposite - must feel really good and since it's still got mtb geometry will still be able to through it around unlike most road bikes I find :(

what are the rollamajigs you use on the brakes - the substitutes for noodles - and where did you get them? Looking for the same. Awesome looking bike - looks Evil with a capital 'E'. :D

Thank you so much !

When I was teen, I dreamed on GT thermoplastic pictures, but they was untouchable..

Few years ago, I saw the GaryTurner STS, with 700c Gipiemme wheels, and I falled in love, so...

dongward":1d7uwg4j said:
what are the rollamajigs you use on the brakes - the substitutes for noodles - and where did you get them?

As I use (carbon) triathlon levers, the strong is not enought for V-brakes, so there is no other choise than using these pulley, the brand is "problem solver", they exist also in black, but they are not very easy to find...

Sorry for my poor english..
:?

I admit my STS frame has been built in to a road version, I havent finished it yet, nowhere as nice as yours, bit of a parts bin really.

Latest posts

Back