MacRetro Trading Post

Dyna wrote:
Looks almost like a cheap sus frame adapted with something designed for the disabled.
Is velo about? i thought it would be up his street
Sorry V

Your not sorry at all otherwise you wouldn't have said it :roll:

Thats a Cruz bike and it is a cheapo y-frame attached to a retrofit front wheel drive kit. Rather clever attempt to get folk onto recumbents cheaply. Kit including seats about £250 and a second hand catalogue bike added to the mix is still half the price of the cheapest purpose built recumbent out there. You also cant compare recumbents with ordinary bikes as per aesthetics, they're always going to look odd but the Cruz is no worse than many.

I like them :cool:

velomaniac":8gq2rjs5 said:
Dyna wrote:
Looks almost like a cheap sus frame adapted with something designed for the disabled.
Is velo about? i thought it would be up his street
Sorry V

Your not sorry at all otherwise you wouldn't have said it :roll:

Thats a Cruz bike and it is a cheapo y-frame attached to a retrofit front wheel drive kit. Rather clever attempt to get folk onto recumbents cheaply. Kit including seats about £250 and a second hand catalogue bike added to the mix is still half the price of the cheapest purpose built recumbent out there. You also cant compare recumbents with ordinary bikes as per aesthetics, they're always going to look odd but the Cruz is no worse than many.

I like them :cool:

All i meant is i though it priced in your bracket so to speak.Not a slur like i ever would :roll:

Need long steerer for ahead, are they bolognas? I was expecting more silimlar to my 2x4s but with a single position drop out and GT embossed on the angle down to the dropout.

The Ken":2xqn9ltt said:
Need long steerer for ahead, are they bolognas? I was expecting more silimlar to my 2x4s but with a single position drop out and GT embossed on the angle down to the dropout.

ahh, nope not seen any ahead version, GL

g.

Back