Ride Suggestions for 2013

so, it is a familiar route, great.

although i gather there have been changes to it, still something ridable.

i will pay attention to the words this time(i'm one of those that goes straight to the cartoons in the daily tabloid) and see what is written about it. contains local interest, historic features and train details for all the routes in the book.

cheers. :)

'known' might be pushing it a bit far.... 'know-of and can guess what it might be doing' might be a better way to put it.

kenaltobelli":2wqzp8bl said:
40/42 may need a broom wagon for that ride
or an electric bike :shock:

right ken i've decided to destroy your water fed pole and give you a triple ladder instead, need to get you fit ;) :)

irony is...that could be one-way! as the start-finish is not really specified. this book doesn't get round to explaining whether the route is..loop/out-and-back/go to hell..etc.. :LOL:

one major benefit is that any 'suggested' ride can be modified as you see fit. jump on it halfway, for example. i've spotted one route further over towards the west that has my attention. selby sort of area. can't get more central than that!*

*for east/west/south yorks

marc two tone":lh2qp8vy said:
irony is...that could be one-way! as the start-finish is not really specified. this book doesn't get round to explaining whether the route is..loop/out-and-back/go to hell..etc.. :LOL:

I believe you start in Hell, er I mean Hull
same difference.

:twisted:

It has to be out and back, its only about 25 miles to Spurn Point!

Can you send some more details please Marc?

Back