New ONZA skinwalls

FluffyChicken":19sx16gq said:
This is onza tyres and not the Onza that is here in the UK that did the reproduction porcelain and grips of old onza.

hence the logo is different?

bandwagon ... yep but hope others get in on the act with decent tyres

Does look to be different from Onza / SuperCycles.

Correct John, I know and ride with the guys from Supercycles in Nottingham...they sold the Onza tyre rights some time ago....hence the different logo...

p3tester":3j0b5jcs said:
Correct John, I know and ride with the guys from Supercycles in Nottingham...they sold the Onza tyre rights some time ago....hence the different logo...

so im confused superccyles rocknroll bikes still have the onza brand and logo, so all they have sold is the use of the name on tyres it seems, they contune to produce onza trials stuff with the old logo

gradeAfailure":3vj3l6kg said:
Apparently Evans are the official Onza tyres UK distributor so have popped them an email asking if they're going to be stocking them.

I emailed Dave at Onza about these a few months ago , he said they were meant to be in stock at Evans mid November. Hopefully they'll get them in stock soon. They look like a good tyre to me and should look really cool on the bike.

Was just checking the German distributors website and from the looks of things, they aren't stocking them.

Back