Vbrake set with levers - SORTED

twain

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
after a full set for a friends BMX to replace the turdy plastic ones he has.
avid or shimano, no pads necessary.

not too fussed on condition or the inclusion of bolts or noodles/cables either....(i have loads of them)

WHY? :D

got some m750 brakes, with m739 levers I could let go, complete. Say £60 posted, or would consider an offer

Pyro Tim":3t2uk8t6 said:
got some m750 brakes, with m739 levers I could let go, complete. Say £60 posted, or would consider an offer

thanks for the offer - but they seem a bit too good/pricey for this job. i probably should have stated a budget:

i think around £30?
just after the levers and calipers really. or am i being massively unrealistic?

no, I just fitted some Deore (M510?) to a bike I'm going to try and sell complete on Gumtree, may offer it here first. That if I was to split, I'd take £30, and they include pads and noodles.

hmm, thinking about it, I can probably retrofit canti's to the bike. Just need some springs. Do you have any in your spares bin, you could send to me with the £30? and I'll remove them now, and pack them up. Can photo 1st for you too

thanks again, but i think i may have found someone who can offer a full set (levers and calipers) for a good price. if that falls through, i may get back in touch :)

p.s. i'll have a look in my spares box anyway for some springs if you need some. if i have some, i certainly wont need them :)

I've got a set of Avid Speed Dial levers/ V brakes in "past their best but still functional" condition for £15 posted. Can do a pic or two later if there's any interest :)

Reluctant":3tsvoy8y said:
I've got a set of Avid Speed Dial levers/ V brakes in "past their best but still functional" condition for £15 posted. Can do a pic or two later if there's any interest :)

send us a pic - i may just have them for spares if they aint good enough for my mate :p

P1030801.jpg

P1030802.jpg

There you go, I've got mounting bolts too if you want them. Scruffy, pads need replacing and if you look carefully at the 2nd pic, the right lever is a bit bent. I think if you're careful it'll bend back ok :)

Back