Smart Tart

BAScorsa1988":82fcy5pa said:
Just a mere observation on my behalf after reading your comments, I digress it wasn't intended to be nice, but hardly cause for such an outburst. I am only one person, surely you don't care what I think.

Classic keyboard warrior attack on a newbie encroaching on "their" forum.

Anyhow.

Crack on.

shedfire":39xsjsoe said:
I value Brants opinion and STC would not have existed without his knowledge, effort or enthusiam.

I was probably only doing it to get you into bed ;-)

So approximately how many of these frames were built...?

Attachments

• img207zsdtr_161.jpg
    img207zsdtr_161.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 522
  • COOL HEADBADGE..jpg
    COOL HEADBADGE..jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 522
smartartcycles":165vme7u said:
[quote but made by a bloke in Keighley to fit in a pipe that Dave found somewhere.

oy you....i found that pipe lol...aircraft grade steel from somewhere in birmingham lol
:D[/quote]

Debs, was it yourself that came up with the name SmartTart...? and the headbadge design...?

Sinnerman,

I have searched, but I am afraid I stored this magazine with SmartTart content on an almost impossible accessable location. Next time I move retrieving the article is the first thing I do :roll: Sorry.

Elev12k":hbuif9bc said:
Sinnerman,

I have searched, but I am afraid I stored this magazine with SmartTart content on an almost impossible accessable location. Next time I move retrieving the article is the first thing I do :roll: Sorry.

No probs mate, thank you for your effort.

:cool:

BY JINGO THIS IS CONFUSING lol

remember the bikes well, looked ace and would love one for the doris, be much better than than thing i built her :roll:

so, shedfire is brant? eh up buddy, cheers for everything, still trying to look as cool as zak when in bomb holes. and i love my on one, **** the critics.

and, is debs your ex??

anyhow, welcome to RB, it does get nicer :D

Elev12k":3k4l56ob said:
Sinnerman,

i do have the article.....written by....argh cant remember her name.....it was an MBi review of the tart. I will dig it out when in the loft next time.......

Latest posts

Back