p4pb5566288.jpg

Nukeproof Scalp

and

Rob-Dean-Inbred-Prototype-29er-+-Prototype-USE-SUB-03.jpg

Rob Dean's first 29er

1241772512944-1k2cawsdk69lh-670-70.jpg

On-One 456 Ti (10/10/10 in WMB)

BAScorsa1988":2geqsioz said:
Sinnerman, I don't know why you are trying to reason/be nice with him. He sounds like a complete utter tool.

well for the record, i will not be contributing to any threads, on any forum, where the participants obviously have no manners, or in fact any idea about the folk they are commenting on.

I value Brants opinion and STC would not have existed without his knowledge, effort or enthusiam.

Okay. let's keep this civil chaps.

@BAScorsa1988: That is not at all acceptable.

@shedfire/Brant: You are more than welcome on here and the vast majority of forum members have a lot of respect for your knowledge and contribution to mountain biking over the past 20 or so years.
I know that you have had some issues on Retrobike in the past with a tiny minority of people, which I'm sure is why Tom (Boy Burning) included his comment specifically to inform anyone that such references were not welcome on this thread.

So please, everyone back to the important business of bikes.

@shedfire/Brant: You are more than welcome on here and the vast majority of forum members have a lot of respect for your knowledge and contribution to mountain biking over the past 20 or so years.

I started writing in MBUK in 1988 I think. So it's really been a very very very long time ;-)

Feel old.

smartartcycles":86efkyiv said:
BAScorsa1988":86efkyiv said:
Sinnerman, I don't know why you are trying to reason/be nice with him. He sounds like a complete utter tool.

well for the record, i will not be contributing to any threads, on any forum, where the participants obviously have no manners, or in fact any idea about the folk they are commenting on.

I value Brants opinion and STC would not have existed without his knowledge, effort or enthusiam.

Just a mere observation on my behalf after reading your comments, I digress it wasn't intended to be nice, but hardly cause for such an outburst. I am only one person, surely you don't care what I think.

[quote but made by a bloke in Keighley to fit in a pipe that Dave found somewhere.[/quote]

oy you....i found that pipe lol...aircraft grade steel from somewhere in birmingham lol
:D

smartartcycles":2ma1uap0 said:
[quote but made by a bloke in Keighley to fit in a pipe that Dave found somewhere.

oy you....i found that pipe lol...aircraft grade steel from somewhere in birmingham lol
:D[/quote]

Good work. Forgot!

Back