Why no kitchens in Bournemouth??

You'll have to live in Manc, Swansea or Liverpool and have a cheap kitchen, personally I'd rather have my nuts beaten flat with a hammer.

All joking aside, I've been to Swansea & Liverpool on many occasions a,d lived in Manc, ok they do attrach a lot of bad press but in reality really are absolute shiteholes full of dickheads.

;)

where can I get a cheap kitchen? theres just no enough cheap kitchens advertised on cycling forums these days..

It is a right shame you don't live in Cardiff. Walk it. Start now and you should be back in time to install your kitchen for Crimbo!

Maybe they'll even help carry it back for you.

legrandefromage":1iil4lpj said:
where can I get a cheap kitchen? theres just no enough cheap kitchens advertised on cycling forums these days..

Why would you want to buy one? Surely it would be far better to give a home to a rescued one via your local Cats Protection branch or similar?

Oh, hang on....kitchens. Excuse me a moment. :oops:

David

mine wasn't cheap, but was cheaper than Homebase / Wicks etc, and we got ours from Wren (Branksome). Good quality units, but not everything turned up at once. I've got a referral card I think somewhere, that if you do get one, I'll get £50 back. I'll take you out for some beers with it.

suburbanreuben":20yst8y4 said:
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=kitchens+that+look+like+hitler&hl=en&tbo=u&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ei=M6a4UJLfJ4aI4gTY74HoCw&ved=0CEUQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=699

Oh dear. As well as the kitten/kitchen confusion it looks like Godwin's Law has been invoked.

Couldn't actually see any fitted kitchens that looked like Hitler, though. If such a product did exist, would it carry a warranty that guaranteed it to last for a thousand years? ;)

It did turn up a few pics of the house that looked like Hitler, however. Presumably if you lived there, you wouldn't get a very good home insurance deal from Churchill....

David

I'm going to assume that you're looking for a kitchen, rather than me missing a joke...?

Get thee to IKEA in Southampton. It's all flat pack, (will go in a van/estate) great quality and very well priced. Can't fault them TBH. All on the shelf to be taken away, they're rarely out of anything.

chating to my grandad last night he said he built his kitchen out of what bk bluebird threw away, cant even do that now :LOL:

Back