Colnago Hell :-)

Have the bits to build em

Am happily married- but no kids (only furry ones)

this is not the full collection sadly :-(

monty dog":3cwoawqo said:
Hmm CT1 in polished titanium - I have one too, but mine now sports a custom paintjob.

Would love to see a pic- mine sports the usual ct1 peeling lacquer.... Is due a refurb...

Andy

:shock:

I can understand one or two but eight! That's just being greedy but what the hell you only live once! :D

I have a master and a C50! The C50 I've just bought second hand and it's in wonderful condition been a real find!

I'm going through that painfull process of having to save up for all those lovely goodies to put on it!

If I could only win the lottery! :D

SuperSonic":5o5yvmpy said:

I can understand one or two but eight! That's just being greedy but what the hell you only live once! :D

I have a master and a C50! The C50 I've just bought second hand and it's in wonderful condition been a real find!

I'm going through that painfull process of having to save up for all those lovely goodies to put on it!

There's more than eight, that's just the frames :oops:

fatfixie":82dhtd0l said:
SuperSonic":82dhtd0l said:

There's more than eight, that's just the frames :oops:

My goodness you have more! :shock:

I'm not sure whether my question is going to be indiscreet or perhaps your answer might be? :)

How many do you have?

Back