Tel's For Sale Thread!

Hi Tel

I'm interested in a set of the Broken Centaur 10 speed ergolevers.
Do you have a set with all the body parts including handlebar brackets. Any hoods also appreciated.

Cheers

Marcus

Hi Marcus. I did make a mistake in my listing one of those sets are actually fine and not currently for sale. Apologies.

But yes the broken set is complete and there are some spare hoods too (not sure on condition but it's fair to presume they're tatty). Examining them it seems that the left shifter is fine and the right just does not have any click.

tom_d":d9ustyj7 said:
Will be interested in the Exage brakes - Have you got a similar quality shimano 7/8 speed double front mech (braze on) knocking around anywhere?

Actually I don't think I have (crap load of Campagnolo though). I do have a Suntour Cyclone front mech (£10 with the calipers) or a decent Huret one (£5 with the calipers).

Tel,

If they're still available, and include the clamps (which appears to be the case from the photo), I'll take the 8 speed Ergos for spares.

Also interested in the Cane Creek Crosstop levers if they are for standard (26mm) bars.

Cheers
al

Hi Al. Yup levers include clamps, I'm not sure how clear it is on my picture but the hoods are completely knackered! Cross top levers are standard 26mm yes.

Few more parts added to OP:

Front Mechs

Campagnolo Band-on
Something! - £20 (2 of) - need help identifying these two
Adjustable band - Champagne body - £15 (36mm band fitted)
Nuovo Valentino or Record - £20
Record 4 hole - £35

Campagnolo Braze on
Record 3 hole - £25
Chorus/ Athena - £15
Record (9 speed era) - £18

Other
Suntour Cyclone Braze on - £15 (x2)
Shimano triple 31.8 band - £10
Gipiemme band - £6

Hubs, Rims and other wheel parts

Campagnolo pr 24 hole hubs - old style - missing grease port covers - £70

Single hubs
Campagnolo front - 32 hole - £20
Campagnolo front - 36 hole - £20

Skewers
Campagnolo pair - £20
Campagnolo front 'D' ring type - £12
Campagnolo front modern'ish plastic lever cover - £9
Campagnolo Rear modern'ish - £9

Busy cleaning parts and posting stuff etc so please bare with me if you have asked for pictures.

Apologies to all those waiting for pictures, got everything sorted only to find my camera battery was flat! :x

Have you ever had one of those days oh? Ever had one of those days?

That includes pics of the front mechs. Tomorrow for defo. Sincere apologies for the delay.

Braze on front mech pics:

SAM_1960.jpg

Top left Athena/ Chorus, Record 4 hole
Bottom left Newer Chorus, newer Record

http://s597.photobucket.com/albums/tt55 ... t%20Mechs/

All pictures requested have been sent now, if you haven't got yours please give me a nudge as I must have forgotten you! (nothing personal!)

Back