Garage find - need help identifying this gem

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I am just home from the pub and it is great to see the interest in such an important bike. I will approach the British Museum as i expect they would be interested!

A bike which has such history should be worth a fortune, but i will keep it, perhaps with some updated components, for a long time!

Thanks all for your interest,

Richard

p.s. you have no idea how long ot took me to type that! AND WHY IT TOOK SO LONG!

On my last topic mention - i hope this thread brought a smile to some of you guys - as Ian mentioned - it gets a bit serious in here sometimes and, really, there is no reason for it.

I want to thank everyone who has assisted me with my build - which continues and i hope to be finished soon. Wheels will delay me - but i do not care.

For those who have seen me post here, look at readers bikes, al-onestare is completing a bike for his father which lay unused for at least 25 years - and his father will get the bike for Christmas! Superb idea for a present, i think.

Unfortunately my father died this year and my Rapide is probably the last 'big present' he ever gave me - i want to get it back to its OE condition ..............

good night all, re. above - i started to run away with myself - apologies

It looks like it might be a Early Cunningham, there are a few things that look a bit off for this, I am leaning towards it being a Tushingham B-52

Back