Ed's Christmas Curmudgeon Ride - 16th December 2012

theredchili":3atl3ef7 said:
I'm currently free ,but will have to be modern if I attend :roll:

If modern is all that is available then modern it will have to be. You'll need a thick skin if you get a mechanical/electrical though.

ededwards":3ui7xghm said:
theredchili":3ui7xghm said:

If modern is all that is available then modern it will have to be. You'll need a thick skin if you get a mechanical/electrical though.

electrical ? its not that modern ! don't have a dynamo or be bringing lights, so potential for a good old fashioned mechanical breakdown only :LOL:

theredchili":3n5ix137 said:
ededwards":3n5ix137 said:
theredchili":3n5ix137 said:

electrical ? its not that modern ! don't have a dynamo or be bringing lights, so potential for a good old fashioned mechanical breakdown only :LOL:

i feel the rather barbed use of the word 'electrical' may have been aimed at Daj :)

ACAS are in residence at TeamGrumpy at the moment and a deal is being brokered as we speak :roll:

all sorted now!! :D

Attachments

• instructables-eee-pc-bicycle-mount.jpg
    instructables-eee-pc-bicycle-mount.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1,036
Just from another "rib test" managed 22K , 260m of ascent and for those who know the area managed to ride up Speech House Hill.

So all being well i'll be there for this, so long as i can get my fitness up in time

Trying to work logistics of coming to this - Do I ride retro (in the true meaning of the word), or properly old?

2009 Kaffenback or 1962 Freddie Grubb Tourmalet?

Hope to see you in a couple of weeks...

theredchili":3cqavgxx said:
Just from another "rib test" managed 22K , 260m of ascent and for those who know the area managed to ride up Speech House Hill.

So all being well i'll be there for this, so long as i can get my fitness up in time

Good news be firing back on all cylinders again soon enough :D

Be great to have you along Ted too !!

theredchili":2yy1fglt said:

I'm going! Your fitness levels won't even need to be questioned.

fingers crossed...may be able to make it!!! (may be in the bunch of Carrots the night before!)

Back