Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tc:Mountain goat whiskey town racer

• Trail_head: Klein Pinnacle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
trail_head":416bgmd9 said:
Don't get me wrong, It's a lovely bike. And this is all subjective and nit-picky.

There's to much purple on the cranks for not having more elsewhere. The stem doesn't match anything. I wouldn't load it up with 3dv either as that's been done-to-death around here. Maybe have your stem ano'd black and change the Big chainring to black as well.

At the end of the day be true to yourself, it's your bike!

That's all right, I assumed you meant the colour I painted it was wrong, when I had done my best to match it to the original. :)

Yeah I like the rings they match the Pink Graphics. ;-)

The Stem I agree with, I'm not sure what possessed me to get it back in the day. ;-) the bike is nearly exactly the same as it was in 1995. including my pink/purple rings.

unkleGsif":16ta0h7b said:
To date, Nausea's is the only Klien that I have seen and liked/admired/lusted after..... and not just because its the exact opposite of everything people of expect of a Klien... its used/battered/abused, no ponsy paint job, has missmatched parts, there are bits missing (mech) and has obviously had a hard life and been ridden proper hard.....

Love it!

G

Thanks man! And to anyone else that may have cast a vote my way. I can't help wishing that I'd entered it into the 'Klein Special' BOTM which was a year or two ago. I decided not to enter it at the time because the build was not 'finished'. In hindsight I think I should have done as there have been a few comments like 'that's the only Klein I've ever liked' off people - I reckon it could have stood a decent chance of beating alot of the immaculate Nightstorms and Dolomites etc... Anyway, two years on and it's still exactly the same - I was so eager to ride it after most of the paint came off I just built it back up and didn't bother to strip the last little bits off.

For the record I absolutely LOVE Klein paint jobs but now I can't help dreaming about a raw alu Adroit covered in dust and mud... Oh yeah, I'm skint! Never mind!! This time next year, Rodders :LOL:

trail_head":17g09vwr said:
Nader's bike reminds me of the little bikes on top of my trophies ...
then I have done a very good job ;)

...so one I would also love to win :LOL:
628x471.jpg

Nader":39quc83a said:
trail_head":39quc83a said:
Nader's bike reminds me of the little bikes on top of my trophies ...
then I have done a very good job ;)

...so one I would also love to win :LOL:
628x471.jpg

Dude i think you need some SENTIMENT in your life......!

And it boggles me, how you can learn to be an expert photographer, and yet not take the time to learn how to assemble the bike properly before the pictures are taken.

The photos are ace, but the slapdash assembly lets its down.

In the words of Peter Jones.

For that reason im out....!

sinnerman":1gwb6l4p said:
fella, do you really think you can do better than I did it? ...a '91 KLEIN Attitude can not be built up better than I did... :LOL:

Nader":1p8fqnee said:
sinnerman":1p8fqnee said:
fella, do you really think you can do better than I did it? ...a '91 KLEIN Attitude can not be built up better than I did... :LOL:

Dude you are better than most Game show Hosts, thats for sure......!

Nader":3t417tlj said:
sinnerman":3t417tlj said:

From one newbie to another;

Dude you're new here, Sinnerman has won bike of the year previously as well as many other accolades for some of his incredible builds. Through your own photography you've exposed your less then perfect bike building skills. Your enthusiasm is great but, know your place.
And please don't take all this too seriously. We're all here to have fun with our bikes.

sinnerman":1mx88gwi said:
Nader":1mx88gwi said:
sinnerman":1mx88gwi said:

Dude you are better than most Game show Hosts, thats for sure......!
...and you are playing with ...I'm glad mate!

Back