ProFlex 856 input encouraged!

my only input is....

if you have v's to use, use them. the rear canti hanger is worth storing away for the wanted section ;) also slightly better for running the cable outer from barrel to barrel with no breaks, does help if you have none of those brass chunky ferrules. same applies for rear mech outer cable too.

enjoy.

Yellow HS33 racelines would really suit that. Depending on what year that frame is I would go M737 or M739 because the polished silver would match the decals. Silver post and stem too. Red forks.

Good stuff, I'm almost getting a mental picture now guys, cheers!

I think tomorrow I might throw the black bits at it just to prove they're wrong, then I can get on with finding some silver without ever having to wonder about it... :LOL:

I reckon the Mags might have to wait and I'll fit what I've got. Still torn between the sensible XT and the 'might be cool' XTR though. Will offer some parts up tomorrow and see.

Almost certain to take you up on that Mark, cheers! :cool:

i think it would look best draped in a white cotton sheet :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

spooky

or maybe a secret stealth build :LOL: :LOL:

you know the first step is to admit you have a problem.

My names Peter , and im a retrobikeaholic :p

I told her this morning, just as she dashed out to work so there wasn't time for trouble and she's got eight hours to calm down (or simmer :shock: ), by which time I'll have a nice tea cooking :cool:

It'll be fine...

Any love for a dash of green? Have SRP crank caps, breakaway and jockey bolts and possibly some lovely bar ends.

elPedro666":2am28906 said:
Any love for a dash of green? Have SRP crank caps, breakaway and jockey bolts and possibly some lovely bar ends.

Green & Blue is a funny one, sometimes works, sometimes doesn't, but Orange/Blue is good, as is Gold/Blue ala Terry's Chocolate Orange, I think you need some discrete detailing in Orange or Gold with the Blue Frame and Silver parts :D

Example of blue and gold :) then when someone mentioned Yellow Raceline Maggies the Subaru came to mind, so how about as this is a Classic Full Susser use the inspiration from a Classic 4WD Rally Car?? ;) you have the makings now let it evolve :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 568
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 568
Like your thinking - reckon I'm going to start a thread for people to show off non-cycling tribute builds :cool:

Don't think I can do it with this one though as I need to stick with using what I've got to a large degree, save money and create space ;)

Had the headtube faced just now so ready to squeeze some cups in, hopefully tonight if I can get them out of another bike easily enough...

Almost convinced by the m950, not least because it means I've got wheels and cranks to suit!

If I get anywhere I'll bung a quick snap up :)

Bit of a lash together with what's to hand but it'll get it rolling for now...
20121128_223325.jpg

20121128_223410.jpg

Back