Stumpjumper 94 in all its splendour

Thanks a bunch guys. It has something military-like indeed, I couldn't tell though what country.. It is a great ride, seems to suit me perfectly. A few changes will come over time. A black stem and bar is definitely an option to conside. Or else I'll change the seatpost to something silver... Only time will tell.

@euphras:

I looked long and hard for those Ummagummas because I really wanted them. They go together so nicely with the green and the shaded/faded colours. I found them seperately in the bay, one from the US and one from Germany (that one was pretty dirty on the sides)

@mikede:

Sorry mate, your questions are a little too cryptic for me, can you spell that out? It does have a road cassette as a matter of fact. HG-50, 7speed 13-23. It will serve as a city racer, too. The rear hub is designed for 8speed but I just can't deal with the 8 speed shifters. Can't stand the gear display.

Cheers,
Holger

metabaron":2663x39u said:
@mikede:

Sorry mate, your questions are a little too cryptic for me, can you spell that out? It does have a road cassette as a matter of fact. HG-50, 7speed 13-23. It will serve as a city racer, too. The rear hub is designed for 8speed but I just can't deal with the 8 speed shifters. Can't stand the gear display.

Cheers,
Holger

Holgi,

Sorry, ich wollte wissen was für Kassette weil ich auch will einen 'Road Cassette' an meinen Alltagsfahrer anbauen. Besser? Ja, mein Deutsch sucks :mrgreen:

For 8spd, use the XT thumies with the extra click....

Awesome!! Percect example of how cool a bike can look, without really expensive components.
The colours and lines make this bike. Brakepads and the seatpost clamping bolt are little details that make it even more interesting...

Latest posts

Back