'93 S-Works build thread

allard":2gf433t3 said:
Nope... but you can get framesaver here in the netherlands at singlespeed.nl

Yes, saw that at singlespeed.nl
Bit more pricy than the Boeshield, which is availeble at bikeparts4u

I'll have a look at a local paint/auto shop that has that kind of stuff too.

some updates;

8227210774_48f4efdf34_c.jpg

8226134235_188d1fb528_c.jpg

8227207830_8f50d4ab98_c.jpg

That is sweet :D i love these steel stumpys and the s works in particular , will be on the hunt once the m2 is finished and if i can find one for peanuts lol . ;)
I have the little 94 s works book called " the book of revelations " it has the M2 , the s works fsr / s works steel and the s works ultimate along with the" s works " groupsets . must try and copy and upload it here somehow .

shinobi":ncm4i9ai said:
That is sweet :D i love these steel stumpys and the s works in particular , will be on the hunt once the m2 is finished and if i can find one for peanuts lol . ;)
I have the little 94 s works book called " the book of revelations " it has the M2 , the s works fsr / s works steel and the s works ultimate along with the" s works " groupsets . must try and copy and upload it here somehow .

thanks!

would be great if you can upload the s works book...

Rio":1h48wb3u said:
shinobi":1h48wb3u said:

thanks!

would be great if you can upload the s works book...
It is a great little book, not just the specs etc but a bit of philosophy and even practical jokes too !! and i have never seen another so im a bit worried about breaking the " spine " of it to scan it :)

Latest posts

Back