'96 GT RTS-2 *Update 30/7*

speedplay":2yad552i said:
they seem to be getting harder to get hold of in decent condition....
might be worth something if i keep hold of it long enough!

Your right.

I floated the idea of an exchange in the For Sale thread an within half an hour the comments of 'keep it you fool' were coming in! I felt like a naughty kid getting told off! :LOL:

I'll keep her, and to be honest the thought of somebody else breaking her hurts a little ;)

Avalanche out then - Zaskar or DBR in :cool:

new bikes dont do anything for me now.
There was a time when it was great to get a new one, now they all seem to be bleac or grey with rubbish graphics :roll:
I think ive got a zaskar in the attic somewhere if your desperatewill be in an 18 though will have to dig through some boxes though....lol
must get round to an attic sale.....

speedplay":3r5aygtg said:
new bikes dont do anything for me now.
There was a time when it was great to get a new one, now they all seem to be bleac or grey with rubbish graphics :roll:
I think ive got a zaskar in the attic somewhere if your desperatewill be in an 18 though will have to dig through some boxes though....lol
must get round to an attic sale.....

How can you forget if you've got a bike??!!! :LOL:

18's my size though! :D

ill post a pic of my attic one day.....

Theres about 10 boxes of new stuff from when I was racing that havent even seen daylight in about 10 years!

Just gets carted from house to house and straight into the loft!

I know i had a new zaskar frame somewhere but its either here in the attic or in barnstaple with the rest of my stuff :?

speedplay":3v1gd2da said:
Theres about 10 boxes of new stuff from when I was racing that havent even seen daylight in about 10 years!

Nice attic :shock:

Pickle":16liklw0 said:
speedplay":16liklw0 said:

Nice attic :shock:

you need to get out more ;) :LOL:

to be honest, i spend more time with enduro and crossers to think about mountain bikes too much now :( shame really

have had a look about and called my mate back home and the frames in devon :( and for some reason its a 20 in red too :cry: ...kinda wishing I had opened the box when it was given to me now....its way too late to change or grow into!!

oh, and this is part of how I forget what Ive got kicking about.....

its the bits of the attic and shed that I can actually get to !

Attachments

• 10042008137 (Medium).jpg
    10042008137 (Medium).jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 1,105
  • 04042008133 (Medium).jpg
    04042008133 (Medium).jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 1,105
:shock:

You've got some stuff dude!

I have just had a serious clear out over the last 6 months mind, couple of track frames, forks, tyres, wheel etc, and its allowed my family to have a week away next month! ;)

Zaskar Update: I have dropped into uk-mtb.com and put the Avalanche up as a possible sale.....and a chap with a built up rigid Zaskar wants to talk about a swap :D I'm just waiting on a spec and pics. Funny I have just mentioned rigid on your Kona thread! :LOL:

what you cant see in the pics, is all the other frames boxed up or hanging in the attic....and the 2 cannondales, jenns kona and both of my dirtbikes stood out on the lawn while i took the shed pic!! :LOL:

speedplay":10o61lnm said:
what you cant see in the pics, is all the other frames boxed up or hanging in the attic....and the 2 cannondales, jenns kona and both of my dirtbikes stood out on the lawn while i took the shed pic!! :LOL:

Jeeez mate! Your just a big kid....and a lucky one at that ;)

Back