Wheels/Tubs/Chainset/Rings/Brakes/Pedals/Stem/Hub

NakedGav

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I'm having a bit of a clearout ahead of a house move (hopefully) so I've got a few bits to shift, all prices are collected from Nottingham mainly due to the fact that I haven't had chance to weigh things and price up the postage, I'm more than happy to post any items though and will price this separately at cost and rounded down.
All pictures can be seen HERE

Wheels

1. Mavic Reflex tub rims on 32h Shimano Ultegra (6500) hubs (Pair)
Used but in good condition and perfectly usable, although to make them spot on they would benefit from a couple of tweaks with the spoke key and a new packing of grease. Rims have plenty of life in them, the “reflex” labels are missing and they do have old glue on the mounting surface as they’re used but this will be a good base for future tub fitting - £60 SOLD P/P

2. Mavic Reflex tub rims on 32h Shimano 105 (5500) hubs (Pair)
The front is used but in good condition and perfectly usable, the rear would be in a similar condition but is missing the freehub so would need a bit of a rebuild. Rims have plenty of life in them, they do have old glue on the mounting surface as they’re used but this will be a good base for future tub fitting - £40 SOLD

3. Mavic Reflex tub rim on 32h Shimano 600 (6402) hub with Sapim spokes (Rear)
This wheel is in great condition, the hub is still nice and smooth and the rim has plenty of life left. Again, it has old glue on the mounting surface from previous tubs and the label is lifting but other than that it’s all good - £35 SOLD

4. Mavic Reflex tub rim on 28h Shimano Ultegra (6500) hub with Sapim spokes (Front)
This wheel is in excellent condition, the hub is still nice and smooth and the rim has plenty of life left with virtually all of the coating still intact. Again, it has old glue on the mounting surface from previous tubs tubs and the label is lifting but other than that it’s pretty much as new - £30 SOLD

Bontrager Race Lite Tubs 700x22, 220 tpi, fitted but never ridden so in as new condition. Same as the ones HERE - £35 pair

Shimano 105 Hollowtech chainset, FC5502. Good condition arms, 53 outer ring is used but still with life left but the 39 inner ring needs replacing - £25 SOLD P/P

Control Tech 53/39 110bcd Chainrings. Packaged and still in great condition, bought on here in error by myself and only used a handful of times by previous owner. As seen on CRC HERE - £35

2 x Gebhardt 48 tooth 130 BCD chainrings, 10 speed. 3 seasons cross use but races only so a maximum of 60 hours use between the two and always cleaned and dried after every use. Plenty of life left in them, on is missing the chain catching pin that sits behind the crank arm - £8 each

Shimano 105 brakes, BR5501. Great condition callipers but the pad holders aren't the original ones and the cartridge pads will need replacing - £25

Campagnolo Chorus ProFit clipless pedals. Some bubbled/missing paint to the bodies but just cosmetic. Bearings still spin smoothly - £20

ITM Millennium stem 1 1/8” 100mm, non-oversize bar clamp. Has lost some colour so looks a bit grey ish rather than black, you can see in the pictures - £10

36 Hole Campag hub, not sure on model but it does appear to have grease ports on the freehub body and the non-driveside bearings. Decent condition but would benefit from a clean up - £8

I'm interested in the Ultegra wheelset or the 6402/Ultegra set.

Is the 6402 hub for 130mm rear dropout and UG/HG compatible, isn't it?

Do You have any idea about postage to London?

Many thanks!

drotos.toth":2c5rg0m2 said:
And... what about the Dura/GP4 wheelset? And the skewers?

I will check the weights and get back to you tonight with postage costs if that's ok.

Dura Ace/GP4 with skewers can be seen HERE

Hi, not sure who wants what but I'm interested in the 1st set of wheels(Reflex on Ultegra 6500) or the individual wheels(Reflex on 6402 rear and 28 hole Reflex on 6500 front) Ger

CAADHEAD":3hs62of8 said:
Hi, not sure who wants what but I'm interested in the 1st set of wheels(Reflex on Ultegra 6500) or the individual wheels(Reflex on 6402 rear and 28 hole Reflex on 6500 front) Ger

drotos.toth is in terested in the same two pairs as well so I guess that should work out nicely as a pair each :LOL:
I've priced up postage and it will be £10 per pair.

rear hub

am interested in the hub, do you know approx. age and whether large or small flange?

Back