• Tc:Mountain goat whiskey town racer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trail_head: Klein Pinnacle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is for me the first time that i vote for a Klein,these one;

audi-allroad: Klein Adroit

Very nice bike and i like the color`s on it ;)

Nausea's Pinnacle just because it's great to see a slightly battered Klein for a change ;)

oldave, makster, Jussa, Nader, bmx4130crmo, Rob Atkin and GaryTurner

Thanks for your votes! :p

Not sure if I have a chance against the FAT, but I allready got my reward: A great bike to look at and drive!

All NOS parts aren't NOS anymore..... :( ;) :LOL:

Now that the votes are mostly cast I'll comment with out fear of influencing the outcome. From my own perspective and with apologies to all interested parties.

The Ti Fat is gorgeous but, the front wheel is laced wrong and the rear derailleur cable housing seat tube section is to short. The seat is to high or it's to small for the rider. That coupled with the notoriously flexy nature of that frame compared to almost every other frame of that genre takes it off my short list. Norco team Ti is the best Ti frame of that genre imo.
The Night Storm is gorgeous but, M950? on that? come on.
The Stumpy's a nice history lesson but, I remember riding one and thinking; Is this a practical joke?
Nausea's Pinnacle would get my vote just for his ability to use his big toe as a front derailleur but, I have my better bike in this so he's bumped to number two! Besides, I'd crush those 20 spoke road wheels in 20 feet.
The Rocky's colored all wrong.
The chainstays are to long for me to take the Guinn seriously.
The Grove is top three, seats to far back and the front brake cable housing's to long.
I'm afraid of the IBOC.
Nader's bike reminds me of the little bikes on top of my trophies and he's a thread tease so no vote for him.
The Manitou reminds me of the circus, in a bad way.
The Goat has an unforgivable saddle problem, cable housing issues and tire/stem/posing issues as well.
My vote has to go to the bike I'd most like to ride, which I most conveniently already do!

Cheers

Latest posts

Back