Karma Alpinestars frame - going to the tip soon

Definity interested in the kona stem! A bit of weight weenie question, but any idea of the weight of it?

Thanks

Carl

According to the wife's Salter analogue scales:

Kona stem 135g pretty good for a fiver + post :)

The same scales measured the Zoom 150 bars as exactly 150g.

SP

I've got an oversize (31.8mm) Easton Monkey Bar in 600mm 20mm rise sitting in the parts stash.

It came off my Cube LTD Race when I got it as I swapped it out for a flat bar and bar ends.

It's never been ridden but has some light marks where the grips and controls have been taken off, but these would be hidden when fitted.

I'd do ya a swap for the zoom bar if your interested?

OK, here are some more pics of the bars, note a little corrosion near the clamp, light scratches where a light or cycle computer was fitted a small mark at the end. Is this OK?

I'm happy to send as second class unrecorded.

SP

Attachments

• DSC00812.JPG
    DSC00812.JPG
    173.2 KB · Views: 995
  • DSC00813.JPG
    DSC00813.JPG
    180.1 KB · Views: 995
I don't really need them, but they were the only things on ya list which were interesting.

Tell you what; PM me your address. You can have the Monkey bars for nowt bud.

Buy me a pint next time I'm in Woking. :D

They're just taking up space here. ;)

If splatter paint doesn't want the bars ( and assuming I get the kona OS stem!), I may be interested in the bars!

Cheers

Carl

The Alpinestars is off to the tip if somebody doesn't save it, the headset and from mech are being salvaged to repair another bike.

SP

Splatter Paint":ep0huhcc said:
The Alpinestars is off to the tip if somebody doesn't save it, the headset and from mech are being salvaged to repair another bike.

SP
Right, thats it .i can't sit and watch this happen,I'll take it off your hands :D

Latest posts

Back