Gnutti Cottered Crankset + Gnutti Double & Single Rings

Cheesedisease

Senior Retro Guru
GNUTTI COTTERED CRANKSET / GNUTTI SINGLE CHAINRING / GNUTTI DOUBLE CHAINRINGS

1950s cottered crankset in need of rechroming.

- Crankset + threaded Chainring bolts: 170mm. English pedal threads. nice Gnutti logo engraved on arms. Arms are not quite a perfect match. Arms appear close to identical except very slight difference to chamfering of crankarm edges. And non-drive arm seems to be made of a heavier steel. £25.00 (+postage)

- Double chainring set: 48t / 51t. £12.00 (+postage)

- Single chainring: 46t. £5.00 (+postage)

- Also included if you want it is a driveside arm in need of repair. It is cracked at the spider, see last photo below. Or use as a paperweight, doorhandle, or fancy hook!

Or £35 for the whole lot. (+postage)
Around 1600g total. Looks like being £5.50 by Standard Parcels for everything. Will need to weigh individual items and update with postage costs later.

PHOTOS >>>

gnutti_1.jpg

gnutti_2.jpg

logo_front.jpg

logo_rear.jpg

logo_rings.jpg

gnutti_8.jpg

gnutti_11.jpg

This is the cracked one. Cracks on spider.
cracks.jpg

Gnutti Chainset

Hi Are these items still available? I might be interested in the Double chainwheel/cranks. Thanks Mark

javascript:emoticon(':(')

That's sad! Look perfect for my Dawes Double Blue restoration... Will have to keep looking. Thanks for quick response! M

Re: javascript:emoticon(':(')

frederby":12jgvbc3 said:
That's sad! Look perfect for my Dawes Double Blue restoration... Will have to keep looking. Thanks for quick response! M

I have these currently fitted on my latest project and it is really unlikely that I am going to use them.

They could do with a fair bit of elbow grease but if these are exactly what you are after then well worth the efforts.

You will get a look here: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=230862

Cheers

Project

Hi Have had a look at the link! Yes those chainrings look like they need a bit of hard work. Are you saying they are available for someone willing to put some work in? Most interested!

Re: Project

frederby":218faokq said:
Hi Have had a look at the link! Yes those chainrings look like they need a bit of hard work. Are you saying they are available for someone willing to put some work in? Most interested!

I am getting lazy these days and have scrubbed my fair share of parts so have not got the time or inclination :)

PM me with an offer for them mate

Back