1994 Yeti ARC

nice,

i will be painting my lawwil next month or so. have some questions.

do you have the dimension of the blue "arrow" op front? i don't know how big it needs to be.

is the black line between the yellow and the blue painted or is it a decal?

is it powdercoated or normal paint?

grtz, danny

mkozaczek":14fmodmi said:
Looks good, is that a new headtube??

I think ended up with a spare set of decals if you are interested.

Thanks Martin! I look at your builds and it seriously gives me inspiration to rebuild like any of yours! Head tube is courtesy of Chris DeKerf. He re-inforced the headtube with Ti cups. There were some stress cracks, as they were quite common as you know, on the head tube. I took it to him and he gave me a couple of options. I already sourced a set of decals from gil_m.

eejoor":8sypske7 said:
nice,

i will be painting my lawwil next month or so. have some questions.

do you have the dimension of the blue "arrow" op front? i don't know how big it needs to be.

is the black line between the yellow and the blue painted or is it a decal?

is it powdercoated or normal paint?

grtz, danny

Good question! I am not the painter as this was done by Toxik Design Labs here in Richmond, British Columbia. He's a former painter @ Rocky MOuntain. I think the best person you should ask is someone on the forum like mr_ship, ameybrook, sinnerman, yeti-man, Silverfish and lastly mkozaczek. Those are the people on the forum that inspired me on this build. Their threads are a goldmine of info. I am sure they can help you out better than I can! Oh and lastly....powdercoating is for lawn furniture....I had it done the normal paint method.

Chickenball":1k1fb5qt said:
Well this is probably the worst kept secret. My intentions were to keep this hush hush til March but the pictures were leaked onto facebook. Here are the finished paint pics.

396647_407332206005601_19583917_n.jpg

54621_407099609362194_445789779_o.jpg

I have the pic from the paint stripped from the frame on my BlackBerry. I'll get that up tomorrow or sooner. Cheers!

hi
lookin' good CB. :)
what's so special about march? :roll:
don't you maybe mean may? ;)
and what's that hanging two hooks to the left of yours? :shock:
no not the fillet brazed ritchey with matching stem/handlebar combo.
the one next to it. looks very familiar. :LOL:
could it possibly be a brodie? say tuned.
roy

Ok....here are the pics after Toxik Design Labs stripped the powder coat...
Richmond-20121026-00302.jpg

Here are pics after I applied the decals and did some messing around.....
P1050216.jpg

Enjoy![/img]

Back