Tel's For Sale Thread!

knyazb":11ebl40a said:
Dibs all SR brake levers - pending pics

Tel, would you split wheelset from the group? Is it fom your Van Tuyl?

Yes the group and wheels are from the Van Tuyl. Nice to see you keeping up! I'm impressed :shock: :D

Yeah mate I was really keen to get it. If it was 1-2cm bigger I would've snap it off ya.
Still interested in all Super Record levers just waiting for pics.
Cheers
Artz

It's a nice bike for sure. Stripped with the intention to turn the bike into a trendy fixie but I'm thinking that I'll probably just sell it as I picked up something else that I'm really in love with!

Anyway...I managed to upload pics of the levers but then PhotoBucket decided to play up and I didn't get any further. I'll try again tomorrow for the other parts.

Uploaded the satposts this morning (27.0 & 27.2 Campagnolo), see link in OP. Both in need of a polish. I'll do that before sending them.

predki":1zvfs32c said:
By any chance, do you have spare Campagnolo SR brake shoes?

I'm pretty sure I had a pair of old skool Campagnolo shoes and holders. Can't remember if I've used them. I'll have to have a rummage around.

correct me if im wrong:

shield logo and drilled - seems like its "Victory"
SAM_1833.jpg

shield plain - "Triomphe"
SAM_1828.jpg

"Nuovo Record"
SAM_1826.jpg

i mistakenly thought you got Supers...
let me know if you decide to split the wheelset mate

Thanks Artz. I couldn't for the life of me recall which was which has why I described them as Super Record Era, I could think how else to do it and it certainly was not my intention to decieve (as I hope you and others appreciate).

I'm likely to split the wheels. £70 + £10 postage.

Back