• MCsanandreas: Manitou HT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tc:Mountain goat whiskey town racer

• Trail_head: Klein Pinnacle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love both the bare Kleins - look well used and good for it as well.

However that Stumpy is bloomin' gorgeous. Vote cast!

BOTM NOV 2012

The bare alu Klien is easily the best of the bunch - it's got that used look you hardly ever see on this website - bikes ought to built to ride - not to worship..

Re: BOTM NOV 2012

Alligator1":3rhce8ej said:
The bare alu Klien is easily the best of the bunch - it's got that used look you hardly ever see on this website - bikes ought to built to ride - not to worship..

Which is why it got my Vote too :cool:

good crowd, folks

Well, the Mountain Goat is lovely and it's a nice shot, but it is BotM, so the seat should be a detail corrected. If you can dodge a wrench - oops. If you can carry a camera, you can carry a wrench.

I love Kleins but Nader's is too white (needs some 3dv on board!). The Nightstorm is beautiful, but I'd be afraid to ride as fast as it's capable of. Even with a better cornering front tire than the Deathgrip, should works of art really be taken to the limits of traction? And a bike built in the canti era ought to be wearing 'em.

Too tres moderne on the Manitou.

For me, then that leaves the FAT and the Grove. I wanna hammer the FAT, and it is film noir cool, but that fork would beat me up off road. With that paint, and those Conti's, I could enjoy the Grove for years enjoying coffee shops and the rail trail to Leechtown.

I'm flattered at the interest in the Quinn.

Its been a love/ hate build so far. Some more tweaks in the pipeline.

The Ti Fat is amazing but...I had to vote for Nausea's Pinnacle for some reason I can't fathom, maybe because it looks so damn functional and fearless.

yup, Fat Ti was the obvious one for me but I couldn't help be drawn to the Quinn - something about that fork too... some of the bikes lost out due to photo quality and positioning - why take a pic of the non-drive side!? :? I don't get it and end up finding it frustrating!

Latest posts

Back