Big Big Autumn Clearout (retro/modern)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OP has failed to reply to a PM I sent him last Friday regarding a pair of mismatched shifters has sent me, despite the fact during that time he has been replying to other people.

So tonight, I have sent a hand written letter to the OP which he should get on Monday ;)

To the original poster of this thread.

Can you please respond to my PMs (or perhaps even read them).

Last I heard from you - over a week ago - you were going to check why you sent me veloce shifters without hoods when I paid for the advertised Athena Carbon. I was expecting a response on Sun 11th - when you said.

I have been waiting patiently for a reply with two PMs sat in your inbox unread, thinking perhaps something unexpected has come up or you are ill or something. Has anybody heard from this chap in the last 8 to 10 days?

I think the phrase is "Buyer Beware" and my advice to others is not to use paypal gift with stuff in this thread just in case. If only I listened to my own advice.....

Mike

Hi Steve!

I made the payment as agreed on the 15'th of November and I'd like to know if the parts are on the way?

Sorry but I think you mixed these up:

"105 SLR one lever only- used VGC £10 provisionally SOLD
RSX one lever only- New £10"

The one I payed for is the lever with grey plastic arround the lever.

Also payed for the following, so that eveyone knows:
"38t ring only £25 - provisionally SOLD
Crankset only £20 - provisionally SOLD"

Please let me know if the parts have been sent or if there is any hold ups as I'm trying to finish building a winter bike for my girlfriend!

Regards,
Pete

Please let me know if anyone hears from the OP. He has sold me an odd set of shifters and wont reply to any PM's or a letter I have sent him, even though it's clear he's still doing business on the forum.

Likewise - I'd be keen too.
I've been waiting for two weeks to hear why I was sent the wrong shifters and to get things put right.

Thread locked given the OP has a few outstanding issues with sellers.

Once these are sorted will unlock. If prompt action is not taken will have to consider a ban.

Users owed

donpedro
ksvb5368

20121211 User now has a 2 week temporary ban. Which will only be lifted IF all deals are complete.

If others are owed parts please PM and I will give you access here to add information.[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back