VeloTrails Cancelled in favour of Blairadam Sunday

dont let the SAD get you down velo.

as ZZ said lets get velotrails set for dec or early jan

(i canna sat 15th dec lol as its day after works xmas party)

if u do fancy the fife rides i can pick u up at inverkeithing train station etc anytime to save you driving.

zigzag":37q22awq said:
velomaniac":37q22awq said:
Since the only way into fife from north and south is via narrowly defined corridors it effectively makes Fife convenient for Fife :roll:
Eh?

Don't these 'narrowly defined corridors' (I'm assuming Tay & Forth rail/road bridges) make it more convenient to get to Fife? Or do they interfere with your 1-man submarine? ;)

PMSL

get you car fixed ya twat

jeez glad im off on decorating leave :roll:

Thanks for those encouraging words Mikee, I too am glad your off on decorating leave and you can bloody well stay there :x

:) Edinburgh to Blairadam is 20miles, that is closer than I am to it, a train can be had to Cowdenbeath or St Margarets - (although I don't know how early) with 6 mile ride to complete the journey. It is further to Glentress from the centre of Edinburgh, and with more options for travel.

I do not live in Edinburgh, its 5 miles at least to the station and early trains to St Margarets on a Sunday to rendevous for a Blairadam meet do not exist. Do not presume to know what I have researched to death. It is not practical, I will not do it, subject closed.

Back