Urban RetroBike tour around London - Saturday 1st Dec 2012

Nooooooo!!! I was so looking forward to this :cry:. I even bailed on a few drinks tonight with mates so I had a clear head!!

Oh well, so be it. Can't control the weather. I will check back regularly here in case plans change, one can hope :smile:

Out late last night :D and just got up to look out the window ....... sunshine :cool: and not a cloud in the sky :roll:

Mick :)

godders":1qo11rj5 said:
Out late last night :D and just got up to look out the window ....... sunshine :cool: and not a cloud in the sky :roll:

Mick :)
Infuriating, isn't it! Really looking forward to it too.

I missed this venture/thread first time around and it's a shame this isn't going ahead.

Kean and I recced much this route/area with a view to doing an urban version of OWMTBC last year - you've rekindled my aspirations to do this again.

Hope I can make the reslated version.

New date - Saturday 1st December

I have checked with; Godders, WarpedBoy2 and the Whatleymeister and as they are all free, lets see if we can beat the elements and make the ride this coming Saturday.
The forecast currently is for a rather cold and grey day, but at least dry, which will be nice.

Unfortunately I shall not be able to make even a fleeting appearance this weekend, I shall be entertaining my parents who are down from Leeds.

Back