• MCsanandreas: Manitou HT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tc:Mountain goat whiskey town racer

• Trail_head: Klein Pinnacle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't vote for my Stumpy, so what else rocks my boat....... :?

Think it's the Quinn!! There is something about that bike........ :cool:

I don't care about wonky saddles so Tc's WTR gets my vote :)

Lovely frame & lovely build :cool:

Gruff":2bf20u3q said:
I don't care about wonky saddles so Tc's WTR gets my vote :)

Lovely frame & lovely build :cool:

1 Cuban cigar on the way amigo xxx

I'm having trouble with the Fat and the Stumpy. I don't actually want to own or ride the Stumpy, but I just can't stop looking at it, while the Fat's the bike I would commit heinous crimes for. :? :?:

Oh, and the only thing that spoiled the WTR for me was the cage. Daft, I know, but it just seems really out of place. Honorary 3rd spot though ;)

"Oh, and the only thing that spoiled the WTR for me was the cage. Daft, I know, but it just seems really out of place."

Caused me to LOOK - it's the only one with a bottle cage! Do none of the rest of you ever get thirsty? Weird. Why would anyone ride a bike and not take liquid with them?

oldave":octaietj said:
"Oh, and the only thing that spoiled the WTR for me was the cage. Daft, I know, but it just seems really out of place."

Caused me to LOOK - it's the only one with a bottle cage! Do none of the rest of you ever get thirsty? Weird. Why would anyone ride a bike and not take liquid with them?

Oh, it wasn't that there was a cage, it was the style of the H2O that didn't seem to gel with the rest of the bike - if it'd been a 'traditional' style cage I wouldn't have noticed. But that's probably just me ;)

oldave":92lkqie7 said:

It's called a Camelbak! ;-) Not had bottle cages on my bikes since the first Camelbaks came out, I lost far too many bottles on hairy descents to go back now! ;-)

Hmm for me it has to be the TI Fat, not really sure why I entered mine when I knew I'd vote for the Fat! :)

Back