Pics from gentle ride 18-11-12

kingoffootball

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I was meant to be studying and building my new computer last Sunday, but the weather was so fine I had to take a break between those two jobs to go for a ride. I took a few pics:

IMG_0049.JPG

IMG_0051.JPG

IMG_0052.JPG

IMG_0053.JPG

IMG_0055.JPG

IMG_0058.JPG

IMG_0064.JPG

IMG_0068.JPG

IMG_0074.JPG

IMG_0076.JPG

IMG_0077.JPG

IMG_0083.JPG

IMG_0086.JPG

IMG_0087.JPG

In fact, I probably spent more time getting acquainted with my new camera than riding. Jill Sandwich got some nice ones, so I'll ask him to post a couple.

good stuff, get it in when you can.

bob the cob will slap your arses if he sees that pic! his rules are not to be dis-obeyed. :LOL:

keep it up with the camera :cool:

The picture of the church.I think Im right in saying that is Skidby,and if it is,my late grandfather built the wall around the church on the road side,as he was a bricky for Beverley Borough Council many many years ago.

Nice piccy's mate. :cool:

Yes, it's St Michael's Church.
I'm guessing Bob and Bunny Bop are where Beverley Maize is (Risby)

Liking the picture of the bikes in the Tracks, especially the close up one with the bikes just to the left of centre .

Looks like it was a good day for a jolly out Will, i was just about to ask if you rode the maize lol, give me a shout next time you do a little local jolly and ill come join ya :D

Thanks for the comments.

The Bunny Bop was a bit tricky on a big bike!

Yeah, I'll give you a shout next time I'm out Spud - hopefully the next Sunday when the weather is reasonable!

Back