94mm 5 Arm BCD Single Speed Chainring (34>39ish)

Jacque Lucque

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hey peeps,

I'm after a 94mm BCD singlespeed chain ring (None of your ramping faff) to put on a pair of (Sugino) White Industries cranks. Going on a 1x9 CX build. Going to look pretty cool! Anything 34t>39t ish will be grand. Not too fussed on colour or material. Stainless would be cool though.

Cheers all, Jack

By the by, if you think I'm wrong with my 94mm measurement, holla' away!

Got a very good blackspire ss ring in 94 BCD, black, but it's 40t.
£15 posted if any good.

Rich

If you need a 94bcd bashring to help your 1x9 build (ie prevent chain drop) I have a NOS MRP CNC-machined alloy one which would be ideal :D

It's brand new but has 42 teeth.

DSCF5146.jpg

Have you got any snaps of the blackspire ring? And thanks for the offer for the bashring but I'm going to run a chain device :)

As for the DMR, it's a little bit more chunky than I was looking for :roll:

Here we are. I have two unramped Blackspire rings - one 30t and the other 40t. I also remembered that I have an unramped Middleburn ring in 36t flavour. I'll do that one for £20 posted if any good to you, or £30 for a Blackspire and the Middleburn.

I'd say all rings are about 90% condition.

If you're going to race your cross bike I'm thinking the 40t option might be best.

Rich

Attachments

• blackspire_rings 001.JPG
    blackspire_rings 001.JPG
    160.3 KB · Views: 188
  • middleburn_ring 001.JPG
    middleburn_ring 001.JPG
    191 KB · Views: 188
Hey all!

Just posting to say I'm still registering my interest. I'm selling off some stuff just now to make way for the next big batch of bike purchases :) Will keep you all updated.

Cheers, Jack

Back