**ALL SOLD***

I won't be there. Maybe a fellow retrobiker local to me could help you out, if they're twizzling. In in Southam near leamington spa- during the day I will be in Solihull next week and Birmingham the week after. Hope this helps.

elPedro666":3m09buno said:
Any chance you're coming to the Cannock Twizzler? Looking at your tyres and pushpush shifters :)

Spibblo":289kwfbi said:
I won't be there. Maybe a fellow retrobiker local to me could help you out, if they're twizzling. In in Southam near leamington spa- during the day I will be in Solihull next week and Birmingham the week after. Hope this helps.

elPedro666":289kwfbi said:
Any chance you're coming to the Cannock Twizzler? Looking at your tyres and pushpush shifters :)

Hi, sorry for the slow, have a friend that way I'm hoping may be able to cross paths with you at some point. Most likely just for the shifters but will let you know soon as I do :cool:

Thanks!

elPedro666":20jlsghu said:
Spibblo":20jlsghu said:

elPedro666":20jlsghu said:

Hi, sorry for the slow, have a friend that way I'm hoping may be able to cross paths with you at some point. Most likely just for the shifters but will let you know soon as I do :cool:

Thanks!

No worries, I hope I can help.

Back