Nuke Proof Titanium.... update 02/06/10

Thanks

the reason for asking is this: mine looks different
The rear tubes look more bend and connected to the rear instead of the connection on the sides like yours

NP2.jpg

this is a proofshot from the brochure
framett.jpg

in the second picture it looks like the tubes are straight

and when i think about it, could you also measure the diameter of the rear tubes?,..mine look a bit bigger, but that could be just the picture

NP5.jpg

bouddha":2gnlxpas said:
Few years ago , I had tryed the first version of Nuke Proof Ti Frame-with perfect welds and (maybe) a different quality of Ti tubes. I don't know who was the manucturer of this serie...
I really love the ride , it climbs like a dream, with ease, It accelerates well,an on the descent , the tracking is excellent!
The frame is absolutely amazing.
This is the sweetest ride I have ever tried....But never had one :(

first few were build by Litespeed and was a straight frame and not the lovely steep geometry like the one from Mr_Ship

Fancied adding a bit of colour to the old steed for Mountain Mayhem. Added Judy FSX, Cooks post and QR, Gravity Research brakes and hangers, Ringle stem and skewers...oh and I had to change wheels after the previous rear hub disintegrated :cry: Nuke Proof carbon hubs on Sun CR17 rims with ti spokes finished off with ye old Red Ritchey ZMAX tyres.

P1020081.jpg

P1020080.jpg

P1020079.jpg

P1020078.jpg

A couple of changes to the Nuke as it'll be my main winter rider (once I get some pedals fitted!). Weight 22.5lbs.

P1020919.jpg

Wow! Stunning Bike, and love the different schemes too!
A real beaut!

I love that frame

Back