41.2 KB · Views: 1,118
  • A-Raccord-de-selle.jpg
    A-Raccord-de-selle.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 1,118
  • A-Tete-de-fourche.jpg
    A-Tete-de-fourche.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 1,118
toomski":3hpby0so said:
I like this motobecane alot... very close... it is a bike I seriously wanted when I was a schoolboy

look at these photos of the real McCoy....

You asked Emilea if you can post 'his' pictures :shock: I think he is a little touchy of using his stuf without consent!

For anyone who wants to his his blog and other bikes feel free to click the link
http://velosvintage.over-blog.com/artic ... horComment

Ian.

Tel":2zei9t0r said:
Saw this and thought of you: But alas I see you already have this but even better. Worth a bump to the top though as always worth a look.
Can't you remember me telling you Tel of getting my rear mech' from a jumble for a couple of quid ;)

The joy of jumbles...lol

Ian,

Why am i turning green? AGAIN!!!!!

Get it in for rBoTM and i will do the canvassing for you.

Love the bike

I do now Ian ;) I knew you'd changed it but didn't recall exactly for what, certainly didn't recall it being the drilled version. Kudos to you sir you took a fantastic bike and made it better!

Looking at the pro bike looks like you just need a Cinelli 1R stem and you're there ;)

Tel":3nfkdw49 said:
Looking at the pro bike looks like you just need a Cinelli 1R stem and you're there ;)

Yes the rear mech' was drilled and just needed cleaning up as for the 1R stem...... !

motobecane1002.jpg

TGR":23vrkh7b said:
Ian, Why am i turning green? AGAIN!!!!!Get it in for rBoTM and i will do the canvassing for you. Love the bike

Tried twice once in the standard RBOTM then a Tour de France special came second in both! I'll leave it there :oops:

That is so stunning Ian. Y'know I really think that I sold that too cheap, perhaps you'd be good enough to pay the balance now, I reckon an extra £250 should do it!

Tel":nz3a1fxz said:
That is so stunning Ian. Y'know I really think that I sold that too cheap, perhaps you'd be good enough to pay the balance now, I reckon an extra £250 should do it!

I went on a VCC ride last year and there was several oldies who had rode professional all around the world
and one old codger looked at my bike and said BBBBBY-christ you have a Sherwen bike! I explained that
its a replica and not the real thing, He checked the bike out and said the only difference is the Bottom Bracket
shell/Bottom Bracket and Fork crown! then started fumbling around searching for something and at that point I asked if you are OK?
He said yes I'm looking for my wallet at that point he offered me a four figure sum for the bike! He was serious too but I turned the chap down.

Latest posts

Back