Pace RC100 rebuild

That's looking stunning. :cool:

Quick question, what skewer are you using on the front hub? The only one I've found that will fit though the Pace is a Zero titanium one. Most are too fat! :roll:

Just some cheap black security skewers that i had lying about,didnt know that about the hub

Just tried a hope skewer and that fits ok

What size frame is that Andy?

How do Pace measure frame sizing - e.g. is a 19" from centre BB to top of seat tube?

I think Pace frame sizes are weird,i measured this one at 18.5" from centre b/b to horizontal line taken from headtube across

Andy,

Your attention to detail is superb fella! if the Funk is anything to go by this is going to be another lush build :cool:

Pick my R100 up at the weekend, your build is giving me lots of Inspiration.

Cheers
Matt

Going to be a beaut' :cool:

Oh, and get some bloody mud on the Funk will ya, she aint no garage queen! ;)

andy.l":16ouus2u said:
Just some cheap black security skewers that i had lying about,didnt know that about the hub

Just tried a hope skewer and that fits ok

Humm.....?

I tried Hope & Shimano ones along with a cheapy security jobby. None of the would go through.

Must be a tolerance thing. Is the hub you have the one with the lozenge shaped axle with both QR and bolt fixings?

cherrybomb":24c88s7p said:
Quick question, what skewer are you using on the front hub? The only one I've found that will fit though the Pace is a Zero titanium one. Most are too fat! :roll:

Cooks dog boney ones fit Pace hubs....had some on mine for donkeys years :)

Back