Urban RetroBike tour around London - Saturday 1st Dec 2012

Dirt Track

Sounds good Bike Man, I was going to follow the canal along the edge of Victoria Park, perhaps you'd like to guide us towards Islington. We should be stopping at Stratford around 12:30 probably for a bite to eat.

Weather & Girlfriend depending, I'd be happy to catch you guys up at Victoria park/regents canal for a short bimble. I'll be the chap on a red RC200.

20mph head wind!

Holy cow, the weather forecast has totally changed since last night. I've got to ride home in heavy rain and a 20mph head wind. Buggrit! :shock:

Ride cancelled due to anticipated weather

If only we could keep today's weather :(

Looking at the forecast, I think we had better cancel the ride. Heavy rain, winds and town riding can really strip the pleasure out of a ride. WB (or any of the others) if you have already got your train ticket and fancy a swift half at lunch time to commiserate, we could do a pub crawl instead :twisted:

I will PM everyone slightly later today to let them know the news.

Sadly I must agree.

Can we re-arrange for next year? I am out of the country for the whole of January though...

Very dissapointed in the man upstairs for giving us rubbish weather for a ride i was so looking foward to :( ... any chance we could get this in before the end of the year :?:
Mick :(

Pick any of the next 3 weekends

I am good for any of the next 3 weekends, we may have to take into account the effects of weekend railway engineering works for those affected. :D

Back