Anyone on here got an old Raleigh Peak or Summit?

I haven't a clue of its worth mate, but its gotta be worth a ton. The frame paintwork is in very good condition. The gears and chain need a bit of attention, but only setting up. For a bike thats nearly twenty years old, its in very good nick.

Taff, if the deal to Ian doesnt come off please PM me and I'll have it off you. I'm only down the road (kinda) from you.

Ta.

Lads..... as much as it pains me, I'm not going to be able to buy this.
Just spent loads of money on a blooming stunt scooter and various other Christmas bits.
Plus you live a right trek from me... :(
Hope another comes along when I'm better fixed.

Re does anyone have a k2 raleigh peak salmon colour for sale

Does anyone have the k2 raleigh peak the salmon pink/orange for sale I used to own one of these and it was the best bike I ever owned thanks

Re:

I owned a 17" 93 Raleigh Peak aswell bought it in 94, I rode the rear mech off the thing! Pleasure to ride :) - same here best mtb I've ever owned you'd have to spend over 1k to get a bike that light nowadays.
It was in clean condition when I traded it in - wish I'd never traded it in for the Marin muirwoods that was rubbish in comparison but best I could afford at the time..

So today I've purchased a raleigh summit (found by accident on eBay) it's one up from the peak in the range, albeit the summit is a 1992 model so I doubt it will live up to the prestige of my old 93 peak but looking forward to finding out.

If anyone knows of a 1993 summit or a 1993 peak for sale please get in touch best bikes of the day :)

Back