Giant TCR

Here's a large for you, if you can put up with the dented top tube: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Giant-TCR...sure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&hash=item19d6d83bb3

For what it's worth I'm a TCR nut and sorely regret selling my 1998 TCR expert with all the Mike Burrows bits n' bobs (one of the first off the production line), it was a small and I generally ride mediums. Anyway if anyone has a late 90s/early 00s TCR in medium I'm also on the look out... sorry to hijack the thread but Dale cannon is clearly a bit taller than me so no conflicting interests ;)

If you do find one and need a Mike Burrows aero seat post to finish it off I have a couple here in different sizes that might be of use.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Not for sale I'm afraid but seen as there's a bit of discussion here's my TCR Once:

Untitled-1.jpg

There was a lovely lime green anodised one for sale at the recent Sheffield jumble complete with the 105 groupset and Mick Burrows wheels, stem and seatpin. I reckon it was an early one but with the smoothed off welds so not a first production one which had the 'blobby' welds. It was a Small size so to small for me or I would have been tempted! Not sure what price was wanted or if it sold on the day - but it should have done!

MMMMM... very nice Broady, if you do sell you know who to contact first ;)

My TCR expert was a 1998 'bobbly welds' version so literally one of the first, I sold the frameset, M Burrows aero seat post and funny Burrows adjustable stem to another forum member for around £100 inc a bb and headset, admittedly it had probably done moon landing mileage, the paint work showed it and the fancy carbon spoke wheels gave up years ago but I still regret selling to be honest :roll: at least it went to a worthy home... and anyway I had to use the longest seatpost (a number 7 I think) which did look a bit daft.

Back