Cannondale M500 frame and fork - SOLD

troje

Rocky Mountain Fan
Feedback
View
-SOLD-

I need to clear out on a few items, unfortunately this frame is one of them. It's a standard Cannondale M500 frame in purple. Apart from a nasty scratch on the top tube, caused by the steerer, it is in great condition. No chainsuck whatsoever. Screw of the bottle cage holder seems stuck but should be ok to remove.

seattube length (center to top) is 555mm. Top tube length is 580 mm (center to center).

Comes with original fork, a Shimano Deore LX black threaded headset, bottom bracket (no play), black seatpost, seatpost quick release and the original cannondale brake cable holders.

Looking for GBP50 excluding postage, or sensible offers. Frame is based in NL.

P1010592.JPG

P1010595.JPG

P1010594.JPG

P1010593.JPG

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-TGgZ523PBbI/UK3W3xKvkfI/AAAAAAAAAxY/OYUXC_gmeqg/s800/P1010596.JPG

Wasmachineman NL":3vbqf69h said:
If you sell it with the Bosch washer in the background I will think about it.
lol j/k ofc, nice bike, free kick.

in fact it's a washer/dryer combo. Open to offers :)

troje":3a4yob1r said:
Wasmachineman NL":3a4yob1r said:

Bit off topic but, Make sure you do a hot [aka 90-degrees] wash once a month, or else your drum spider will corrode and then ruin your machine.
OT: Is that a XTR UN91 BB?

Wasmachineman NL":2oiwptya said:
troje":2oiwptya said:
Wasmachineman NL":2oiwptya said:

Bit off topic but, Make sure you do a hot [aka 90-degrees] wash once a month, or else your drum spider will corrode and then ruin your machine.
OT: Is that a XTR UN91 BB?

Thanks for the tip!

Yes, indeed a UN91. Bargain alltogether I would say.

Dale cannon":175sel4h said:
Is the scratch on the top tube into the metal or is it just paint?

I've had a closer look. The majority of the scratch is just missing paint, however a small part of it goes deeper. I can't tell if it is just primer or that it goes into the bare aluminium. It's not a massively deep scratch though.

Back